Date Posted: 4th Jul 2016
We are looking for a MIS Engineer! This position is a direct-hire to start Immediately.
Our Client offers excellent benefits including
- Short term/long term disability
- Company contributions to 401K plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in system requirements evaluation, analysis, and implementation
- Provide first-line application support to end users
- Troubleshoot issues that raised from system and between systems
- Provide system documents and cross-training to co-workers
- Bachelor Degree in CS or IS related field
- Working experience of 1-3 years application support
- Knowledge on SQL and database
- Fluent in English
- Flexible to work overtime for special projects or business supports.
- Manufacture or computer industry experience is a plus
- Strong in written and oral communication skills
- Ability to do multi-task and tasks prioritization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Compensation: $35K DOE
If you have any questions or you are interested in the positions please give me a call at show contact info or you can come to any of our two offices.
Pay: $40k DOE
Schedule: 9:00am - 6:00pm