Date Posted: 15th Jun 2016
Recruiting Firm is hiring an Experienced Bilingual Recruiter to recruit in our Greenville office. The ideal candidate is someone who is accustomed to working at an urgent pace, with the understanding that clients are in desperate need of locating the right talents. We are looking for someone who is bright and quick. Ideally someone who is up to date with modern recruiting mediums, and who enjoys the recruiter role.
While recruiters come from many different industries, we prefer someone who has recruited within the manufacturing industry.
- â€‹Create online job postings
- Review resumes and applications
- Screen/Interview candidates over the phone and in person
- Present candidates to clients
- Facilitate interviewing and hiring process with clients
- Document work progress in company database
- Communicate regularly with clients
Types of Positions responsible for:
- Skilled Trades
- Production/general laborers
- Prior recruiting experience in at least 3 of the above listed position types.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Proactive approach to everything
- Ability to understand technical descriptions of jobs
- Excellent researching skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Compensation will be hourly.
Work Term : Full Time
Work Schedule : 8am-5pm
State : SC
Salary Range :$12-$16 an hour
Work Term: Full Time
Pay: $12 - $16 an hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm