Date Posted: 8th Jun 2016
A company that manufactures HVAC units in Carrollton is seeking an ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilation) Technician. This is a TEMP to HIRE position.
Fabricates, assembles, installs sub-assemblies and rework products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interprets drawings, or cut sheets to determine sequence and methods of fabrication and assembling products.
- Reads wiring designs.
- Conduct wiring processes.
- Wire routing through ERV unit.
- Field Service work.
- Trouble shooting unit both mechanical and electrical.
- Understand energy recovery wheels operation and performance.
- Understand ERV sequence of operation.
- Advance controls VFD (variable frequency drives)
- Sets up and operates various powered and non-powered tools including but not limited to wrenches, sockets, screw guns, pop-riveters, router, jig saws, reciprocating saw, nail guns, staple guns, and small punch presses.
- Bolts, rivets, screws, clip, caulks, or bonds component parts to assemble products.
- Installs sub-assemblies in supportive framework according to drawings.
- Inspects sub-assemblies in supportive framework according to drawings.
- Inspects sub assemblies and finished product for conformance to specifications.
- Rework sub-assemblies and finished product as necessary.
- Forwards finished assembly or product to the next work area.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- HVAC experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in standard units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read and use tape measure.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
APPLY IN PERSON:
8330 LBJ FWY STE 930
Dallas, TX 75243
Call us at 214-954-7605
Work Term: TEMP to HIRE
Start Date: asap
Pay: $15 - $18/ HR
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm