Executive Administrative Assistant
Date Posted: 11th May 2016
A cell phone refurbishing company in Lewisville is in search of an Executive Administrative Assistant. You will be providing administrative and secretarial support for the GM and site Mgmt team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint MUST be able to manipulate Excel (test proficient)
- Knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office
- Ability to identify needs and initiates administrative projects
- Ability to perform considerable coordination and follow- through
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Ability to apply advanced skills in area of communicating sensitive information to senior and subordinate management.
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to accomplish most requirements of the position
- Uses judgment and initiative to determine approach or action to take in non-routine situations
- Handles non-routine situations, problems & deviations according to general instructions or refers to supervisor.
- Composes correspondence about routine matters for approval.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by supervisor for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, etc.
- Established appointment priorites.
- Creates and analyze data using Microsoft Excel.
- Creates power point presentation for meetings.
- Highlights content of incoming materials, special information, or meetings.
- Prepares routine and special reports, presentations, summaries, receiving input or advice from professional staff.
- In executiveï¿½s absence, advises deputy about requests for action or information.
- Makes domestic and/or international travel arrangements.
- Makes meeting or conference arrangements as directed.
Schedule and Pay:
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm (occasional overtime depending on buisness need)
- Temp to Hire
For consideration, please visit our office to complete application in person. Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
Recruiter Exchange Dallas
8330 Lyndon B Johnson; Ste 930
Dallas, TX 75243
Office hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Start Date: Asap
Pay: $16 - 18/ HR
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm