A fast growing and global company in Lewisville, TX is looking for Facilities Technician to start immediately. Under the supervision of Maintenance Supervisor, the Facilities Tech will safely perform facility wide repair, installs, modifications, up keep and preventative maintenance in support of engineering, manufacturing, and logistical operations across the facility.
- Replace fluorescent, incandescent, HID, and specialty lamps/bulbs.
- Remove snow and perform seasonal landscaping
- Complete daily work request as assigned. Painting, hang pictures and white boards, etc.
- Set up and hang picture. White boards, etc. per work order request
- Perform some building preventive maintenance functions such as changing filters.
- Assists in monitoring and addressing some issues related to building infrastructure equipment (UPS< elevators, HVAC, etc)
- Repair restroom plumbing, replace tile, carpeting, change HVAC belts and clean coils, replace locks and fabricate keys from blanks.
- Move office equipment and furnishings.
- Assemble basic Steelcase and other office furniture.
- Participate in and follow all current emergency procedures, assist with the evacuations, life safety alarms, and inclement weather alerts as necessary.
- Minimum 1 year hVAC and buiding maintenance
- Mininum 1 year of basic computer skills
- Requires a working knowledge of and repairs to building systems.
- Requires proficiency in the use of various power tools and grounds maintenance.
- Requires basic knowledge understanding of safe work practices
- Knowledge and skills, hand and power tools and basic computer skills
- Requires good oral and written communications skills to follow instructions and perform assigned duties
- Requires the ability to efficiently execute work orders and assigned tasks with minimum supervision
*For immediate consideration, please visit our office at:
8330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy; Ste.930
Dallas TX 75243
2100 TX-360 Ste.202
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Office hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm