A cellphone refurbishing company is currently seeking Wireless Technician for their facility in Lewisville, TX.
As a wireless Technician I, you will inspect, refurbish, test, program, tune, troubleshoot and repair complex radiofrequency electro-mechanical devices.
- Conduct root case failure analysis and troubleshooting on suspeected defective euqipment
- Perform repetitive electromechanical assembly using hand and electric tools
- Identify and report root cause deficiencies
- Identify and report routine process deficiencies
- Test, repair and program equipment
- Work with care and urgency to meet production goals
- Participate in continuous improvement and team building activities.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to perform the job duties.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to perform soldering and de-soldering using handheld soldring equipment.
- Must be able to perform component level and board repairs.
- Physically move materials as needed.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team enviornment
FOR FASTER SERVICE, PLEASE COME IN TO APPLY:
GRAND PRAIRIE - 2100 TX-360 Suite #202 Grand Prairie, TX 75050.
HOURS: Monday - Sunday 9am-4pm
DALLAS - 8330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite #930 Dallas, TX 75243.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
CALL: 214 954 7564