This Sales Performance Manager will work in tandem with a team/s of highly skilled sales professionals’ in growing client’s marketing goals and objectives through digital media. They will be accountable for closing new business opportunities alongside the Companys sales & marketing executives. They will be accountable to drive and lead each call to a “closed/won” state.
• Lead all areas of sales effort to existing relationships.
• Work along-side Company management and sales executives to maintain a consistent pipeline of new opportunities in Salesforce.com.
• Accountable for generating revenue across Company suite of digital marketing solutions.
• Ability to lead sales calls in the field 4-5 days per week to a closed/won state.
• Share accountability for the sales team/s monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• Act upon needs assessments and determine how Company solutions improve clients marketing programs.
• Ability to make a strong first impression and develop strong client relationships that allow maximum cross selling opportunities.
• Have a full understanding and can effectively communicate the features, benefits and competitive advantages of Company solutions to clients.
• Have a keen understanding of digital media and stay current on industry trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 5-6 years sales experience
• Digital Sales background in SEO, SEM, mobile, email, social and display
• Dynamic presentation skills using PowerPoint (both in-person and over-the-phone)
• Proven track record in meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
• Technically proficient in CRM, campaign management and digital marketing reporting tools
• Consultative and solutions based selling experience a must
• Understand internet optimization knowledge
• Strong organizational skills & time management
• This position requires 40%+ driving time
• Strong sense of urgency