Date Posted: 7th Apr 2016
Summary: We are currently searching for a talented and motivated Corporate Recruiter who will provide full life-cycle recruiting activities for media sales positions.
The successful candidate is responsible for:
- Ensuring recruitment activities are aligned with sales business strategies.
- Partnering with hiring managers to create recruiting strategies that facilitate the creation of strong active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Posting positions, sourcing, and proactively identifying qualified sales candidates.
- Conducting background checks, testing, creating and sending offer letters, and PeopleSoft input of new employee data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience in a corporate environment.
- Proven experience recruiting for sales positions, preferably media sales.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate, and build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Effective interviewing skills utilizing behavioral/structured interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrates good business judgment, strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency to meet recruitment deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Google Mail, and PeopleSoft HRIS.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local employment laws and regulations relating to hiring and employment practices.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Years of Experience: 2-5 years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Term: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Pay: Depending on Experience