SAP Office Admin
Date Posted: 7th Apr 2016
- Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel while performing clerical duties.
- Assist Company’s Management Team with administrative duties as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of the callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Assists management team.
- Maintains fax, copiers, printers and other business machines. Assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Files documentation.
- Orders, receives and maintains office supplies.
- Performs other clerical duties when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Prior customer service / administrative / reception experience in an office environment
- Prior experience with SAP
- Ability to read and interpret business documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to customers and employees.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Outlook Email, PowerPoint, Web Browser.
Work Term: Temp to Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
City: Grand Prairie