Date Posted: 7th Apr 2016
Position Type: Full Time with benefits and insurance
Salary: $60K - $76K per year
Conducts analytical studies on engineering proposals to develop design for products by performing the
following duties. Candidates with experience in HVAC preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
- Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develops design.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
- Plans and develops experimental test programs.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required.
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of mechanical CAD designing and drafting experience
- Must have experience in HVAC or Refrigeration
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Design software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Work Term: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately