Date Posted: 7th Apr 2016
Member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute eTime time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Respond to ERC employee tickets
- High School Diploma/GED.
- CPP preferred but not required.
- 4-6 years experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Working knowledge of e-Time and Kronos, ADP PCPW, Payforce, and Query.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Location: Dallas, 75243
FOR FASTER SERVICE, PLEASE COME IN TO APPLY:
GRAND PRAIRIE - 2100 TX-360 Suite #202 Grand Prairie, TX 75050.
HOURS: Monday - Sunday 9am-4pm
DALLAS - 8330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite #280 Dallas, TX 75243.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
CALL: 214 954 7564
Work Term: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: 9-5, M-F