Date Posted: 7th Apr 2016
A Recruiting Firm is hiring a experienced bilingual recruiter to work in Grand Prairie. The ideal candidate is someone who is accustomed to working at an urgent pace, with the understanding that clients are in desperate need of locating the right talents. We are looking for someone who is bright and quick, someone who is up to date with modern recruiting mediums, and who enjoys the recruiter role.
While recruiters come from many different industries, we prefer someone who has recruited within the manufacturing industry.
- â€‹Create online job postings
- Review resumes and applications
- Screen/Interview candidates over the phone and in person
- Present candidates to clients
- Facilitate interviewing and hiring process with clients
- Document work progress in company database
- Communicate regularly with clients.
Types of Positions responsible for:
- Different types of Engineers in manufacturing (electrical, industrial, mechanical, etc.)
- Finance and Accounting
- Skilled Trades
- Production/general laborers
- Prior recruiting experience in at least 3 of the above listed position types.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English and Spanish
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in recruiting on search engines and social networks
- Proactive approach to everything
- Ability to understand technical descriptions of jobs
- Excellent researching skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Compensation will be hourly, and depends on experience.
Work Term: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
City: Grand Prairie